Total price: RM0.00
- -Sumptuous lunch with fruit fiesta @ Desaru Fruit Farm.
- Comprehensive fruit farm tour, Mini Zoo Visit, Vegetables
- Garden, Herbs Garden, Goat Barn and Agricultural Gallery visit.
- Visit to Crocodile farm with Transportation.
- Fireflies Cruise with Transportation.
- Tour guide service
- Seafood dinner at Nelayan seafood restaurant -For options with Dinne
- All tour confirmation subject to minimum 4 to go.
- No cancelation or refund will be accepted after tour confirmation
- All tour subject to availability and weather conditions. NO Refund will be made under circumstances of bad weather.
- All packages includes 2 ways transfer from resort in Desaru only :
- Lotus Desaru Beach & Spa Resort
- Sand & Sandals Beach & Spa Resort Desaru
- Tunamaya Beach & Spa resort – Desaru Coast
- Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast
- The Westin Desaru Coast Resort
- Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
Proposed itinerary – Desaru Day Tour 2020 Option C
11.00 am Pick up from respective resort in Desaru.
11.15 am Depart to Desaru Fruit Farm.
11.30 am Tour the 180 acres Tropical Fruitland, Desaru Fruit Farm is awarded the “Best Agro-Tourism site” in Malaysia 2006. Learn more about the GOOD Agricultural Practise (GAP), the Integrated Pest Management (IPM), collect information at our inhouse Agriculture Gallery. Visit the Herbal & Vegetable Garden, & sit- in through an Educational Bee Keeping Management talk. See the bee at work & tasting of raw honey in our farm.
12.30 noon – Enjoy your buffet lunch & Fruits Fiesta at Desaru Fruit Farm. Grab some Local Products or Fresh Fruits at our Mini Mart in the Fruit Farm.
02.30 pm- Visit to Crocodile farm.
04.00 pm Return to Desaru Coast Riverside.
04.30 pm Estimated time arrival in Desaru Coast.
06.30 pm Pick up from Riverside or respective resort in Desaru for Seafood dinner.
08.00 pm Depart for fireflies cruise.
09.30 pm Estimated time arrival in respective resort.
Sequence of itinerary subject to change on the availability and the weather condition.
Tour confirmation is subject to a minimum group size of 4 paxs